On Tuesday 11 July 2006 20:50, Sven Schreiber wrote:
> For me the keyboard is not responding in lyx anymore after that. Can
> anybody confirm this? Is it known?

  I do not remember such bug report. :-(
  I would like to hear from other windows users. If the bug is not there it
should be filled in bugzilla to be fixed in 1.4.2.

> Ctrl-shift-left may be stupid to use, but I was just following a hunch...

  Not stupid at all, it selects text from your current position to left. I
guess that this was your hunch.

> this is 1.4.1 on windows with official installer

  It works on linux, I have been using it all day. :-)

--
José Abílio