On Jul 17, 2006, at 4:52 PM, Richard Heck wrote:

As far as pasting the .bbl file into the LaTeX file goes, here's how we
do that. (I'd suggest you NOT try this with the LyX file.)

As an experiment, I did try pasting the .bbl file into an ERT inset of a small text LyX file, and this seemed to work. What reasons would make you prefer a direct copy/paste into the exported .tex file? For one thing, I could see advantages in keeping the BibTeX generated bibliography in the LyX file, since that would make it easier to revise the references if you had to. Are there other reasons?

Bruce