Dear LyX users,
I have a problem which is killing me all the time. I have turned on the
MathPreview because otherwise LyX becomes very slow if there is more mathematics
in my document. That solved the problem, although the document takes  longer to
load. But that's not the problem. When I undo (for example, after I delete an
equation by mistake), all the MathPreview is gone; all the mathematics is shown
in LyX format; and the document almost hangs. If I type even a single character,
it takes about 3 seconds to appear on the screen.
Can anyone spot what is going on here?

Looking forward,

Mukhtar