Hi,

        I installed the Win32 version of Lyx 1.4.2; it works nicely, and in
particular
the conversion from tex to lyx (finally!). However, I have a great problem:
after a latex compilation
to DVI (Ctrl+D), the latex logfile cannot be viewed. Is it a bug of the Lyx
version,
or a bug of my installation? Are there known solutions?

        Thanks in advance

        Jean-Claude Garreau

Jean-Claude Garreau
Directeur de Recherche CNRS
Laboratoire de Physique des Lasers, Atomes et Molécules
Villeneuve d'Ascq - France
Tel  +(33) [0]3 20 33 64 49
FAX  +(33) [0]3 20 43 40 84
(calling from abroad, do not dial the [0])
http://www.phlam.univ-lille1.fr/atfr/cq
http://www.phlam.univ-lille1.fr/perso/garreau