On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Jose' Matos wrote:

 For the logo you need the full path, but I guess you are doing that already.

Hi, Jose',

  Yes. The full path is given, and there is no extenstion to the file name.

 Your problem is strange, I have presentations done with beamer using eps
files and it just works, since lyx does the convertions in the background.

  I know. It's worked in the previous ones so I don't understand why it's
not cooperating here.

 Did this happened with 1.4.1?

  No. I can send screenshots of the empty application window and the same
window after the document is loaded. But, I don't know what that will tell
me.

Rich