I would like to include figures in a wide, outside margin and can do so easily in LaTeX by inserting a \includegraphics call into a properly configured \wrapfig package call (with "outside" of the binding parameter) . This works fine in a regular LaTeX environment like Texshop, but when I try the same thing inside of an ERT box in Lyx, it fails to find the figure (like indirect referencing is not right). At least, that's what the error messages suggest to me.

Has anyone done this? Or, is there another way to include a figure in a margin along with a caption besides using the wrapfig package?

thanks,
Ray