On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:32:38PM +0200, Christopher Winkler wrote:
> Am Montag, 31. Juli 2006 08:24 schrieb Christopher Winkler:

Hello Christopher,

> my system: ubuntu dapper, i386
>
> .. ,thank you for your help, but nothing helped...
>
> I thought the best thing was to try to compile it myself.
> What a nightmare!
>
> After googling for hours (with a 56k modem!) and resolving most of the
> missing dependencies, I ended up with this after compiling:
> ./configure --with-frontend=qt --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt3
> --with-version-suffix=-1.4.2
>
> Where, please, are the qt libraries, what on earth is uic and what
> doesn't he recognise my moc binary although I have installed the
> moc-package?
> ARGG! Never been through this before ...
My advise would be to install a pure Debian. There I can even provide you
backported packages for Debian/sarge. I've no clue about what strange things
they've br0ken in all those different *buntus.

To be honest, if you pay me I'd even install *buntu of your choice and create
packages for you. I guess that's not an option for you. ;)

Sv*SCNR*en
--
If you won't forgive me the rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive