Hmmm.... it seems as if I were not able to reproduce this behavior.

I tried again and set LANG=en_US and from that time on it worked out.

Thanks for your help!

Cz.

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:10:14 +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski wrote:
But this did not work twice, meaning when I re-run the spellchecker it
thinks the text is English. The same situation for all other German
paragraphs.... and now, after I restarted LyX, it thinks, the entire doc is
in English.

Is this a known bug (LyX 1.4.1), is there a solution?

No, it works for me. Can you provide an example file?

Jürgen