On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Micha Feigin wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:28:38 -0500
"Bo Peng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone used LyX to make a 90cm wide by 120cm poster?  I am trying to
figure out where to get started.  I am using LyX in 1.4.1 on Windows.  Thank
you.

I was using a a0poster layout. I can send your a .layout file with a
sample poster if you are interested.

I used a0poster to create the poster, texpower to add color and create 8
"slides" that went on the poster and pdfpages to insert those slides onto the
poster.

That created a poster with a title and author and 8 squares with the points in
them (I numbered them so that it would be clear in which direction to read
them, otherwise people may be confused whether to go horizontal and then
vertical or vise versa.

Perhaps a very obvious idea, but how about turning either of these into an example on the Lyx wiki? I can help if you'd like.

cheers
/Christian

Cheers,
Bo

 This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System
 at the Tel-Aviv University CC.