Rich Shepard wrote:
On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Paul Smith wrote:

As you may see, the beamer fonts are respected in the xfig inset.

IMNSHO, the major point is that we have multiple ways of accomplishing the
same tasks and reaching the same goals. In the end -- on paper or projected
on a screen -- they all work. None is better or worse, they're just all
different. Is it Emacs or Vi? Xfce, Gnome, or KDE? One of the 200+
distributions? Who really cares? Perhaps some, but not me.

  You're both correct, and I am grateful to learn from both of you how you
use your tool of choice. Thank you very much for that.

Carpe weekend,

Rich

Many roads lead to Rome but that doesn't mean they all take
the same time to get there or are equally as free of bumps.

http://www.maa.org/editorial/mathgames/mathgames_08_01_05.html

Lists a lot of drawing programs. The program I read most
recommended is OmniGraffle (4 Pro) which comes with Macs.
I'm also envious of BBedit.

--

Stephen