Jens Noeckel wrote:
Hi,

in LyX 1.4.2 on Mac OS X, I'm missing a LyX function that used to work in LyX 1.3.6: "menu-open documents" which used to bring up a menu with all open buffers that I could then navigate with the arrow keys. Under xemacs.bind, this function is bound to C-x C-b. I've looked at the list of lfuncs and tried various things but nothing brings up this buffer menu anymore. When I enter "menu-open documents" in the minibuffer, LyX does NOT complain that the function is unknown, and echos the correct keybinding for it in the status line. But no buffer menu appears. So I'm suspecting this is a bug.

No, it's just a consequence of changes to the menus from 1.3.x to 1.4.x.

Try "menu-open view". The "menu-open" command emulates your clicking on a menu (or typing its accelerator key). The old "documents" menu is gone, and the new "document" menu only applies to the current buffer. The list of loaded documents is now at the bottom of the "view" menu.

/Paul