Michael wrote:
If a have an array in math editing box: using "\array",

what is the key combination sequence to "add a column"?

I found "Ctrl - Enter" can add a row, but adding a column needs "Ctrl W",
then press "I", and then press "C", this is too troublesome,

is there a way to make it simpler and fast?

I assume that M-m c i is also too tedious? Other than that, the only way I know is to use the mouse. If you activate the math tool bar (right-click an empty part of the menu or any tool bar and put a check next to "math"), when you are inside the array there will be buttons to add and delete both rows and columns.

/Paul