Hi again,

I did try the Repository menu. I just pointed it to a directory where I
had placed the single file, "subfigure.cab". Obviously it requires some
kind of index file in addition, but i can't find out what that should
be. It seems silly to download the whole repository just for this one
file -- a file that I already have.

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering