So I'd be really grateful if someone could tell me
how to get 12/15 points settings.

\linespread can be used to alter the default distance from baseline to baseline. If the default is 12/14, say, then \linespread{1.0714} in the preamble will give you 12/15. But see also

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=linespread

Bruce