"Miki Dovrat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> I would like the same footnote (affiliation) in two places (authors), but
>> I don't know how to get lyx to do it.
>
> I will use \footnotetext and \footnotemark in ERT instead of lyx's
> footnotes.

The savefnmark package could possibly help you: "Sometimes the same
footnote applies to more than one location in a table. With this
package the mark of a footnote can be saved into a name, and re-used
subsequently without creating another footnote at the bottom."

  http://texcatalogue.sarovar.org/entries/savefnmark.html
  ftp://cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/savefnmark

Jürgen.