>>To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
>>From: Enrico Forestieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Re: HTML export
>>Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:24:09 +0000 (UTC)
>>rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6)
>>
>>Jean-Pierre Chretien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>
>>> Is't for that need that originaldir flag is added in the preference
>>> template ?
>>> This seems broken on Solaris, and possibly on Windows (check in this
>>> thread).
>>
>>I checked the LyX sources and found that what I was trying to achieve
>>through the scripts is the same thing you obtain when you *omit* the
>>originaldir flag. So, simply delete the originaldir flag and send to
>>the bit bucket those scripts ;-)

On Solaris (but is seems that issues ares related on Windows), I had to remove
also
needaux, then View->HTML works as expected.

However, then Export->HTML is broken: I get myfile.html all right in the
original dir,
but all the ancillary files (myfile.css, myfile1x.png, myfile2x.png, etc.) are
not copied.

This is only true for HTML (whatever the export tool used, htlatex, latex2html,
and I guess hevea).
Use of htlatex to View and Export to OpenOffice works because all the files are
in the output file
(which is an archive in fact).

So I see two ways out:
 - either there is a way to specify the file extensions which should be copied
for every kind of
 Export (I don't know which coding is required to do so, may be the flags can
be used here);
 - either a request is made to Eitan Gurari for an addition output file
containing an archive
 of the output files (extension zip or better htl ?). Same request for other
HTML exporters,
 unless this is already available (it's not un latex2html).

Are there entries in bugzilla about all this ? Should I file one ?

--
Jean-Pierre