This is slightly off-topic (but I am still working on the same paper..),
can someone please tell me, if there is an easy way to change the
language of my document from within lyx? I have lyx running on WinXP, my
Lyx Environment is set to German and thus all my documents are German by
default (which is usually what I want) but now I am writing this
homework in English (article koma-script) and in the document options I
found no language settings, also in the Koma-script documentation I
found nothing.
I know one way how to work this problem out: I have to start Lyx in
English by changing the language Variable in the lyx.bat file. But this
is somewhat of a hassle. So my question, is there some way to do it
within the GUI that I have just overlooked?

Thanks a lot so far
Stefan