Lyx 1.4.3svn Win32

Hi,

Even though I have been using Lyx for quite a couple of years, I am new on this list - so please forgive me, if this already has been discussed. (Yes, I did a quick check the archives :-) )

1) I would like to use character styles in my documents. In our papers, we frequently have to refer to identifiers from C++ listings that should be set in "typewriter" and either "small" or "smaller" and I would like to define a character style for that.

However, whenever I try to do a:

charstyle-insert <whatever>

I get a "command disabled" message in the status bar.

Has the new 1.4 feature intentionally been disabled in 1.4.3?

Thanks!

Daniel