Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2006 20:29 schrieb Yang:
> Can I insert environments like {lgathered} or {gathered}[t] without
> resorting to raw TeX? E.g., how would I go about adding the following
> into my document?
>
> \begin{align}
>   x &=
> \begin{lgathered}[t]
>      a + b + c \\
>      d + e + \begin{gathered}[t]
>                f + g + h \\
>                i + j + k
>              \end{gathered}
>    \end{lgathered}
> \end{align}

In principle it works like this:
Copy it into your document, select all of it and press C-M.

If you already have a math formula you can enter every latex command by its
name followed by a space. Environments work a bit different, for gathered
you type

\gathered

followed by a space.

However, LyX has a problem with lgathered, and also with the optional
argument of gathered, so currently there is no way to input it without
ERT.

Georg