2006/10/8, Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

It shouldn't. Assure that hyperref is loaded in your preamble as the
first package if possible.

Some classes (I know this from the Springer LNCS article class) don't
like the hyperref redefinitions for implicit hyperlinks. However, in
such cases hyperref can still be used to tag the PDF metadata, just
pass it an implicit = false as option.

The following is an example snipped from my preamble in such cases (it
wraps the usepackage into an \ifpdf, as hyperref caused problems here
if one does not use pdflatex)

Daniel

%--------------------------------------------------------------------
% PDF related
%--------------------------------------------------------------------
\newif\ifpdf
\ifx\pdfoutput\undefined
 \pdffalse                     % we are not running PDFLaTeX
\else
 \pdfoutput=1                % we are running PDFLaTeX
 \pdftrue
\fi

\ifpdf
\usepackage[pdftex, implicit = false ]{hyperref}
\hypersetup
{
pdftitle = {Lean and Efficient System Software Product Lines: Where
Aspects Beat Objects},
pdfsubject = {to appear in Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software
Development},
pdfauthor = {Daniel Lohmann, Olaf Spinczyk, Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat},
pdfkeywords = {AOP, OOP, AspectC++, Embedded Systems, Footprint, Methodology},
pdfcreator = LyX 1.3.3-Win32 :-)
}
\fi