Christian von Lani-Fischer wrote:
Hi there,
thanks for your quick answers. I'll take Uwe's Kreuzeltest-Solution and use the frameboxes. Should be enough for me, since i only have to do a short test with 15 questions for my class.
If you're interested, I found this on ctan :

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/examdesign.html

But this seems to be quite old and i didn't get LyX to notice the document class.

You probably do not have a LyX layout file for it. LyX only recognizes classes for which it has a layout installed. (The layout file is essentially the map from the LaTeX class to the GUI display of it.) You might be able to modify an existing layout; there is a modicum of help for doing so in the LyX documentation. You need to put the modified layout file where LyX will see it (there is a layout directory in the LyX tree under your home directory for such things), make sure LaTeX can see the class file (texhash or whatever your distribution calls for), then Tools->Reconfigure in LyX and restart LyX.

/Paul