Hi,

you can see why the error occurs on page 59 of the Lyx User's Guide. It has to do with the figure being in eps format -- I had the same problem somtimes, and substituting the eps by a pdf file worked well. If that is not possible, try to install ImageMagick and/or follow the hints in the User's Guide.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Christian

Marco A.C. Kneipp wrote:
Hi,

For many years I'm using Lyx and it is really great! I'm writting because this week I instaled in a new computer, windows and all softares I use. So I instaled the new version of lyx using the file lyx-143-4-bundle.exe, with miktex , etc. Everything is fine except for the files with figures (including the ones which comes with lyx in the help). For exemple in the user guide in section 4.3 in the place where should be the first figure it appears an retangle and inside appears

mobius.eps
Error converting to loadable format

The same problem happen in all the files I have with figures.
Why I can not see the figures? What could be the problem?

Best regards,
Marco.