[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hallo,

Hi,

this is an English speaking list, so I'll answer in English.

> ich möchte Lyx für meine Diplomarbeit benutzen und habe mich auch schon ein
> bißchen eingelesen. Als Dokumentenklasse nehme ich aus verschiedenen
> Gründen entweder article (koma-skript) oder article (paper).

I'd recommend KOMA, it is very flexible.

> Aber wie
> schaffe ich es, einen unterunterunterabschnitt (und tiefergehende
> Gliederungspunkte) einzubauen? Bei book habe ich schon gesehen, dass es
> diese Gliederungstiefe gibt.

Numbering depths of more than 3 levels are almost always a bad idea. I hope
you know what you are doing.

If so, have a look at
Dokument->Einstellungen->Nummerierungen und Inhaltsverzeichnis. Put the slider
for numbering (and, if desired, for TOC) to the very right, so that numbering
for Paragraph and Subparagraph is on.

Now you can use Paragraph and Subparagraph for your purpose.

You need to redefine the two environments to get a line break after the
heading. For KOMA, put this into the preamble:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@}%
  {-3.25ex [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  {1.5ex [EMAIL PROTECTED] .2ex}%
  {\setlength{\parfillskip}{\z@ [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1fil}%
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@afterheading}}

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@}%
  {-3.25ex [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] .2ex}%
  {1.5ex [EMAIL PROTECTED] .2ex}%
  {\setlength{\parfillskip}{\z@ [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1fil}%
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@afterheading}}

Hope this helps,