Hi,

I am not a regular LyX list user.   I still cannot get
 LyX to install properly :(

However I do recommend it at time to other people.
Over on an OpenOffice.org form we have received a
question about placing footnotes in a horizontal line.
 Example at
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=46374&highlight=
. Other than Bikkru Pesala madly complicated
workaround there is no way we can see to do this.

Does it look like something petr0vski (the OP) can do
reasonably easily in LyX? I don't want to recommend
LyX to him/her unnecessarily but on the other hand
there is no sense in letting him waste time with OOo
if LyX can do the job.

Thanks