On Nov 13, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

Bob Lounsbury schrieb:

I looked at the documentation and it seems that the only problem is with page breaks. ...

I created two documents one where the wrapped figure is not displayed and one where the wrap figure is displayed .... if I set the figure size to match the wrap figure size.

The larger figure size leads to the situation that the wrapfloat is too close to the page end and therefore the flaot isn't displayed as I wrote in the manual.

I checked it out and you are right, decreasing the size of the figure resolves the issue. Good to know. Thank you.

I will attach the documents, but I don't know the size limitations for your email.

I received them, thanks.

regards Uwe