I need to write an answer sheet for a problems page I gave my students. The problem is that the answer sheet only needs to include some of questions.

Since presumably you do not need the numbers to update, why not just use the List environment? In the paragraph settings, put an uppercase M (or two of them) in for the longest label. Nest standard environments inside the list when you're showing the solutions. Typographical downside: two-digit problem numbers will be flush left rather than the better looking flush right as in an enumeration environment.

Bruce