Robert Neumann wrote:
I got it,
at least I can work again with my system. I insalled an old Miktex 2.4 and now
it works again. I still have no clue why (on my system) it doesn't work properly
with  Miktex 2.5 but I won't touch anything for the next ten years!
(The only thing which is a bit strange, that on my lyx 136 in the view-menu the
"pdf" is gone, there is only the "dvipdfm" and the "pdflatex". Is there any
possibility to change that. (in the export-menu there is still the pdf which
uses the ps2pdf...)

View->PDF (ps2pdf) shows up automagically if (a) there is a conversion path specified that gets from LaTeX to PDF (ps2pdf) and (b) there is a viewer defined for the file type PDF (ps2pdf). The export menu item requires just (a). Since you have the export option, presumably (b) is the culprit. Check in Edit->Preferences...->File formats->PDF (ps2pdf) that the Viewer: field is correctly set to whatever you use for viewing PDFs (acrord32?).

/Paul