Hi,
I've read, looked first and am confused; and I can't print directly from Lyx. I am on an Apple G5 10.4.current patch using PPC chip. I have Lyx running locally on Apple OS and I also have a Fink / Lyx install. Both show same error 'that document... can't print. Check your printer for correct settings.'. I can export to texshop and print only if there are absolutely no errors in the document. Since I am trying to teach my kids to use Lyx in preparation for college and error free pages are still rare. I've tried piping to the printer by different routes that I have experience with in other programs (Neo Office, Inkscape) and I don't think that is the problem.
Thanks for any help.
Daniel Culver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]