dannoritzer wrote:
>  The header appears in some pages and then not in other
> pages. I understand that it is automatically suppressed for the title
> page and the table of content for example. But in my case it does not
> appear in the regular chapters.

If you refer to the fact that the header is suppressed for the first page of a
chapter: this is intentional (and is also what you usually find in typeset
books).

If you want to change it, try
\renewcommand*{\chapterpagestyle}{headings}
(but you won't get the chapter title printed in the heading, scan the KOMA
manual for \chapterpagestyle for an explanation).

Jürgen