Hi, LyXers

I fixed some bugs and changed a lot in the installer, here's the changelog:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/shownotes.php?release_id=11890
have other people been successful with this installer ?

I tried the previous version, and the current one. But
 - lyx.bat just opens a dos-box, immediately closes it again and dies.
 - lyx.exe returns the spartanic error message:
  "This application has failed to start, because the applicatioon
configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

I reinstalled it, restarted the machine - to no avail.

Previous versions of LyX run ok on my machine
- 1.37 (very well)
- 1.43 (unsatisfactory regarding instant preview).

Greetings,
 H.Peter