On Jan 13, 2007, at 12:26 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The following documents (the rest of the data from this thread) how I got the PDF and DVI viewers and PDF and HTML exports all working on Mac OSX 10.4.8 (just as I have them in my Slackware Linux setup) -- with much thanks to Jens Noeckel's help. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----