On Thursday 25 January 2007 14:55, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> Bruce Pourciau wrote:
> > Is there a way to get the normal indenting behavior with increased
> > depth, using the preamble?
>
> You can limit the changes to the first level by using the optional argument
> of setenumerate:
>
> \setenumerate[1]{leftmargin=0pt, labelsep=.6em}
>
> Jürgen
>
> P.S.: enumitem ships with an excellent documentation.

Jürgen,

How do you *know* about all these packages? This is true for many on the
list -- someone comes up with a need and you know exactly what package to use
to accomplish it. Do you have all this memorized, or do you have a quick way
of looking it up? Either way, how do you do it -- I want to do it too.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware