Hi

I followed the steps indicated under :

http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/AcmSigplan

I installed / reconfigured LyX
and can open my article in the new ACM class; fine.

The problem I encounter is when I include citations.

I run into errors; here is an example of the error messages I get
for each citation :

------
"Use of [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't match its definition.
of Todd and Latham \cite{
                            ToddLathamEvoArt} and on the other hand,
If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it."
---------

I had no such problem when using the plain article class.

Any idea what the above means?

I am running LyX 1.3.7 under Ubuntu.

Regards,
Frederic