ty. 30. januar 2007 18:09 skreiv John Hughes:
> I have just discovered the Insert->File->Child Document option in LyX,
> which is useful for inserting several chapter documents into one master
> document. However, if I use BibTeX references in my chapter documents, they
> don't appear correctly in the master output. The best output I have managed
> so far inserts a bibliography at the end of each chapter but the individual
> bibliographies include all the references from the entire document (i.e.
> from all of the chapters). Is there a way of achieving either individual
> bibliographies that only include the references cited in their own chapters
> or a single bibliography at the end of the master document?

Hi.

When I wrote my thesis I used child documents and included the different
articles I had written as children. To get the bibliography at the end of each
article I think you needed to use the chapterbib. Add
\usepackage{chapterbib}
in the preamble.

Ingar