--- Mouras Harold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> I composed several days ago a lyx file butt am not
> able to read it on a
> new computer running windiws vista and the new lyx
> for windows. I have
> attached the file. Could someone help me ?
> Thnak you very much in advance,
> Harold

What version of LyX are you using?  The file won't
open for me either (Using 1.4.3-5 WindowsXP) but it
looks like it was created with 1.5

(From first line of file:
#LyX 1.5.0svn created this file. For more info see
http://www.lyx.org/

and as of some time yesterday Uwe was saying that this
was a mistake in the error message.  I don't think a
1.5 version doc is supposed to open in a lower
numbered version.