Hi list,
who can tell me where i can find a list of command line options lyx accepts?

I do know about '--export latex' (and do use it a lot), but i would like
e.g. to ask lyx from the command line to reconfigure.

I googled for 'lyx command line' but didn't get any reasonable result.
Neither could I find a list of that sort in the official documentation.

TIA

Hellmut

Dr. Hellmut Weber
Degenfeldstraße 2, D - 80803 München-Schwabing
tel (+49 89) 3081172, mobil (+49 172) 8450321
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
--
As an alternative to MS Word or Powerpoint.
LyX, OpenOffice, also useable with Windows ;-)