LOL, a question I have asked myself and my tutor for a long time. But
yes, in time it will be filled, money talks my friend.

I have tried QCM and it doesn´t fills my needs. I would like a
tabulated layout, not a exam layout.

On 2/12/07, Gunnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a LaTeX questionnaire class or LyX questionnaire
> template? I need to create a fairly big questionnaire (1000+ questions) and
> I would like to know if there's a solution developed for this task.
Before doing this, shouldn't you ask yourself if anyone ever will fill it out?

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]