sorry, it was my mistake. I do not know how, but in my lyx configuration was set the value ".ou" for Tex-Encoding. Setting it to "T1" solves the problem.

nice day - Tino

Tino Langer wrote:
Hello,

first - many thanks to make it possible to install lyx 1.4.4 on Windows Vista! But now I have a problem to create an ps-file out of lyx. When I export my lyx-file to plain tex, I get a line

\usepackage[.ou]{fontenc}

which results in an error. The ".ou" definition is not found. How can I prevent the behavior?

many thanks - Tino

--
Gäbe es kein Wasser auf der Welt, könnten die Menschen nicht schwimmen lernen und müssten alle ertrinken...