Hi Uwe,

am Freitag, 16. Februar 2007 um 21:40 schrieben Sie:

> Oliver Horvath schrieb:

>> I have uninstalled lyx 1.4.3 and installed 1.4.4 (Windows XP).
>> The problem is, that lyx uses the english language interface :/
>> How can I swich to german, that all menus etc. will appear on german?

> Although you've chosen "German" whe the installer asked you for this?

There was no question about the language. I used the package from
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/1.4.4/lyx-144-1-bundle.exe

> Try to install LyX using this installer:
> http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller

Good and bad news:
I was able to choose the language. Now I have a "german" lyx.
But I have always a additional DOS windows open, when lyx runs.
Is it possible to close the DOS windows, without lyx stops itself?

Best regards,
  Oliver