Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Am Samstag, 17. Februar 2007 21:28 schrieb Marius Disler:
> > Hello
> >
> > I have to convert a lyx-file containing eps-graphics with pdflatex. The
> > resolution in the resulting pdf-file with pdflatex of the old lyX was
> > the same as when I opened the eps files with gsView. Now using pdflatex
> > >from LyXWin144Small-2-10.exe the graphics in the pdf-output look very
> > blurred (low resolution). The eps-graphics are not blurred when shown in
> > LyX.
>
> You probably customized some image formats. Please open the preferences and
> make sure that the "vector format" checkbox is checked for the EPS format
> (and while you are at it, for all other formats that can contain figures
> in vector format, too).
> This flag is new in 1.4.4, see section 3.5 of Customization.lyx for what it
> does.
>
> Georg

Let me point out that checking the "vector format" checkbox is making no
difference at all. Everyone in this listing is repeatedly suggesting this same
thing again and again. That is not helping in anyway. This LyX144 is having a
serious problem handling eps and pdf graphics, by blurring them and (in my case)
screwing their position across the page.

Mukhtar