This problem is a problem of compilator. You must of updated of compilator, the family of gcc package. Use the command as root :
urpmi gcc, if you have a internet conexion, and then prove ./configure

Regards

Ares wrote:
now after

./configure --with-frontend=qt -with-pspell

after a while I get.
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in