> After some trouble (always the same problem of compatibility of
 > hyperref package) I manage to have a good html by:
 > 1. exporting foo.lyx to foo.tex (plain)
 > 2. latex foo
 > 3. bibtex foo
 > 3. latex foo     <------------------------ not needed
 > 4. latex foo     <------------------------ not needed
 > 3. htlatex foo "html"
 >
 > except that figures look very bad (not all) as I suspect they are
 > converted from png to eps to jpg and resized as well somewhere. but
 > this is not my concern now.

If the figures are incorporated into the source with \includegraphics
instructions the conversions shouldn't occur and it would be a bug for
me to consider.  Otherwise, some tex4ht configurations will be
needed.

 > htlatex foo "html,2,frames"

 > what I get is a single file, in one single frame.

 > I attach a rar file with a simple example (lyx, tex files etc)

Can you provide just the latex and log files in non-rar format (e.g.,
zipped or, better off, pointers to where the file can be downloaded
from the web).

-eitan