> >  Now, when I run ./configure I get messages that
> said
> > that some libs are founds but configure can´t use
> it.
>
> post your exact configure command and also the tail
> of configure (error) output.
>
> pavel

 Since I updated Suse 9.3 with OpenSuse 10.2 I can´t
compile Lyx.
 Now I solved the problem when I deleted one option of
configure.
 With --enable-optimization= option I can´t get that
configure work.
 Without this option I can get that configure and make
work ok.
 But now make install no work well.
 I need run Lyx from command line. From icon on KDE my
computer work for a few minutes and then nothing
appears. From command line, lyx 1.4.4 work ok.

 Marcelo

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!