On Feb 22, 2007, at 5:27 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Brett" == Brett Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Brett> Hello,

Brett> The binary download for Lyx 1.4.4 for MacOSX PPC seems to be
Brett> incorrect. It only contains the version 1.4.3 binary.

Brett> Is it possible to update the file with the correct version?

There is a new 1.4.4-4 file for PPC now.

It is there now, but I have gotten private reports of math-related crashes with the PPC version. I can reproduce these crashes running the PPC version on an Intel Mac, but I cannot reproduce with the Intel version on an Intel Mac. I'm not sure what the issue is, and so I recommend not using LyX-1.4.4 for PPC yet. This weekend -- I don't have time or access to a PPC Mac before then -- I'll do some investigating to provide relevant debugging information to developers.

Bennett