On 2/26/07, Julio Rojas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks guys, that worked quite well on screen, but the output is a
totally different matter. I'm working on a Beamer doc, and the end
result for this slide is exactly the same as it previously was: The
table growing downwards and the graph grwoing upwards. Check the
attached images. Maybe the problem is Beamer?

Play with the alignment of the mini-pages.

Paul

On 2/26/07, José Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Monday 26 February 2007 7:00:08 pm Julio Rojas wrote:
> > I need to align a table and a graph. The problem is, using as
> > reference the line they both are placed, the table grows downwards
> > while the graph grows upwards. I have tried with a table without
> > changing the end result. Any idea??? I will submit an example of
> > what's been happening.
>
> Either a new table with one line and two columns or two minipages side by
> side...
>
> --
> José Abílio

Julio Rojas