Hey everybody,

I'm quite new to LyX, so please bear with me here. I checked the
documentation and Google (which apparently does not know everything),
but could not find the answer to the following situation. I have a
document where I use subfigures. So I used the subfigure option in LyX,
put a caption and everything works perfect. But I'm a freak and I insist
on my captions being centered--which is not the default in LaTeX and for
subfigures, even if you use \centering or load the ccaption package
(ccaption deals with the figure captions, but not the subfigure ones).
In pure LaTeX, I would load the subfigure package with the center
option. But if I try to do that in LyX, I get an error of conflicting
options, because LyX already loads subfigure, but with no options. So
now we come to my question: Is there any way to tell LyX to load a
package that it loads by default with certain options? I guess the same
would hold for other packages (like natbib, for instance).

Thanks,
Mircea

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreĀ….then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag1&FORM=MGAC01