From: curtis osterhoudt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:04:08 PM
Subject: Headers when using \includepdf ?

  Hi, all,

     I have found the easiest way to include formatted source code into a LyX
document is to use the \includepdf  command. It works great, except that I see
no way to get the master document's page numbers (or any header) on those
pages. I've seen that a few other people have had this problem, but I can find
no solutions online or in pdfpages' documentation. Does anyone here have a
suggestion?

 Regards,
             C.O.

          Down with categorical imperative!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      or     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265