On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It might actually be so silly that the address we have for the person with
access goes via the server that's down. So we need the server working in
order to contact the person who can fix the server... catch 22.

  Well, that would be something really different! :-)

I think we'll make some progress this week though!

  If those of us on this side of the lake can help, let us know.

Rich