ty. 13. mars 2007 17:10 skreiv Rich Shepard:
>    The beamer user guide has details on specifying a different class when
> producing handouts or speaker's notes from the slide presentation. But,
> those additional classes are not available within LyX ... at least, not on
> what's installed here.
>
>    What's the recommended way to print the slides on paper? I'll make my
> notes on that since I won't have my notebook sitting at the podium with me
> for this next talk.

I use the beamer article class. The layout file is in wiki:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/LaTeX-beamer

Here you get the slides printed as an article without changing the file, only
change the documents class to beamer article. There seem to be a spurious ]
after each frame, but it haven't bothered me enough to do anything about it,
yet :)

Ingar