Hello,

I don't know if the following is more a general LaTeX question rather then referring to Lyx, but anyhow I want to know how to solve it within Lyx: How do I manipulate the way Tables are enumerated when using Koma- Script Book? Specifically, I want to exclude the Chapter numbers in front of the normal numbers (e.g. not Table 2.10 but simply Table 10) and then use only one continuous numbering throughout the book. The same I want to achieve with my Example numbers (created by covington.sty), as they behave alike.

Thanks for your help,

Johannes